Vacation Winter Wear

24 September 2014


 I started ordering and buying up a variety of winter clothes for my overseas vacation and all my main bits and purchases have finally arrived! I still have a cute hat that's on layby and also some sweet gloves that are not pictured because of difficult and they probably would have been covered in dog hair by the end of this.




 I started ordering and buying up a variety of winter clothes for my overseas vacation and all my main bits and purchases have finally arrived! I still have a cute hat that's on layby and also some sweet gloves that are not pictured because of difficult and they probably would have been covered in dog hair by the end of this.

Ha ha excuse the shoddiness of these photos this is the first time for this kind of post and apart from the fact I'm just using my iphone on a timer um well ignore my facial expressions as well.

  1. Jacket - Ellie Short Puffer from Fatface; Lovely black parka that is lined with down and has the softest material in the hood ever and is super warm with a big faux fur hood. 
  2. Scarf - New Look Checkered from Asos; I love this grey plaid and it works well with black. 
  3. Shoes - Nike Lunarspeed from Asos; I wanted to have super comfy shoes for all the walking I'll be doing in America. 
  4. Jeans - Dr Denim from Abicus; Skinny & Warm. 
I still need a few more long sleeved shirts and other basics but I'm well on my way.

Bonus Crazy Picture:



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting everyone! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments! xx