Wes Anderson Women's Costumes

17 October 2014


Halloween is just around the corner and I need some sweet ideas for a costume to wear to an upcoming Halloween party. I'm a big fan of Wes Anderson & his films so I picked out 3 of my favourite ladies from three of his films.




Margot Tenenbaum

Faux Fur Coat | Striped Polo Dress | Oversized Sunnies | Red Hair Clips | Pink Gloves | Black Loafers | Brown Leather Handbag | Red Nail Polish | Three Plays Notebook |

Suzy Bishop


Agatha



What are you thinking of going as for Halloween this year?
It's a shame no one in Australia dresses up except if there's a party, and don't even bother to try and trick or treat because people will yell and throw things at you because "THIS IS AUSTRALIA!" 
Not very pleasant. 

Cya xx

3 comments

  1. I love the Agatha costume! Think it would be fun to put together, especially the marking on the face! Think I'm dressing up as an Indian this year if I can find anything fun to do. I love the holiday and hate when I sit at home and do nothing! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and it's cool costume ideas. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! I wish I had all these items now so I could dress up as them.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting everyone! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments! xx